MIL-DTL-16232 TYPE M
MIL-DTL-16232 manganese phosphate coatings are porous, which makes them ideal for surface preparation for additional coatings and painting.
Base materials that phosphate can be applied to are medium and low alloy steels for gray and black phosphate coatings.
- Class 1: Supplementary preservative treatment or coating, as specified.
- Class 2: Supplementary treatment with preservative conforming to MIL-PRF-16173, Grade 3 or MIL-PRF-3150.
- Class 3: No supplementary treatment
If you're looking for a reliable phosphate coating service, look no further than Del's Plating Works. Contact us today for manganese phosphate coatings (type m) in Houston, TX.
- MIL-DTL-16232 TYPE M
- Manganese Phosphate Finish
We provide metal finishing services for most MIL-SPEC coatings. All finished parts are inspected by our quality control center to make sure the highest standards are met.
Give us a call or send us a message and our team will contact you as soon as possible.
*denotes a required field.
- 8736 Schumacher Ln
Houston, TX 77063
- Toll-Free: (877) 311-0123
Phone: (713) 785-4955